Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Neglected Adventures

Though I worked a lot, I still managed to squeeze quite a few adventures in! But, I never had time to post about them, so this post is dedicated to those adventures that were never properly recognized. I hope you enjoy my time-travel over the last year!

Fall Adventures
October to November 2013

Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin Festival, and Pumpkin Carving with Cam



Painting Pumpkins = the start of a wonderful tradition!


 Radnor Lake Walks with Cam

Meeting Bobby Bones (my fave radio DJ!) the night before Thanksgiving at a Trivia Night


First Predators Game!

Winter Escapades
December 2013 to March 2014

 John Mayer Concert with Traci 



Singles Benefit
She was excited we mask-twinned, too!

Another Preds Game!

Exploring around our State Capitol

These California gals first snow!

My main mitches came for a visit!

Sunday Brunchin'

Sips n' Stokes 


Spring Flings
April to May 2014

Radnor Lake in the Spring


Riding the Red Bikes around Nashville


Arrington Vineyards with Cam





Parks and popsicles!

The Kentucky Derby!!!




OKC Road Trip!



Summer Shenanigans
June to August 2014

Harpeth River Canoe Day Trip

We led the pack. Literally. They let the current take them...and there wasn't a current.



It was such a beautiful day! Even when those clouds joined us with a lot of rain.


This was one of my favorite things I've done in Tennessee!

Cummins Falls with the ladies!



Stunning!

Broadway with Cam!

4th of July in Downtown Nashville!

We made flower crowns!



Pretty standard car ride SnapChats with Cam.
(Can't figure out how to rotate it.)

Boat Day!










Harry Potter World!
Day 1: Travel


Day 2: Diagon Alley & Hogsmeade
Who wouldn't sing along with this song?!






Yes, I bought butterbeer. And a backpack. And a wand.




Lunch at the Leaky Cauldron.

Platform 9 3/4


Butterbeer and Hogwarts

I could drink this everyday. Every. Day.

Leaky Cauldron!


Day 3: Cocoa Beach, Florida!



 Take me back!





Day 4: Back to Diagon Alley & Hogsmeade!
It was so hot. So incredibly hot.





I really couldn't get enough.

Day 5: Disney's Animal Kingdom!









Shooting a BB gun like a natural.

So Southern.

Nailed it.

Oklahoma City for my G'Pa's 75th Birthday Par-Tee!
 

Fall Adventures!
September to October 2014

Percy Warner Adventure-Walking with Cam
 

 Any normal human's response after all those stairs.


 Timer-Cam problems.


Nashville Zoo with Cam!

This kang' was pregnant...or had the joey in her pouch. Not sure. Either way, she was not impressed by me.


That sheep! (Lamb? Singular of sheep?)

Tennessee State Fair with Amie!
Not pictured: fried Oreos and fried Red Velvet Funnel Cake!

Cutest little sugar glider.

But really. So cute!

Costco Adventures with Cam...because c'mon, Costco IS an adventure! 

Yes, I went back for seconds. (I asked!)


I bought that coat...and wore it around Costco the entire time we were sampling.
Not ready for winter even though I've got the coat.

Night Walk around Centennial Park

One Night with Blythe in Nashville!


This video was taken the first night I didn't have to work a shift at the restaurant. I was a little excited.

Canning Salsa with Brie!




Pretending I know what I'm doing.

Walking around Shelby Bottoms with a fellow CA gal!

Our first professional football game! Titan up!


That's my Amie!

Gentry Farms in Franklin


Leaves I found around Radnor Lake.

Pumpkin Painting Party! A new tradition for Cam and I!

Maria and Adam's 80s Birthday Bash

The start of a Southern cooking blog with Brie!

Well, if you've made it this far, I am impressed! This post has been one of my favorites thus far, as it has allowed me to take a look back at this year and all that I have done! How blessed am I!?

Until next time, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment