Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tennessee Adventure #1: Gentry Farms

One of the things I was most excited about moving to Tennessee for was the fact that I was going to get to adventure around an entire state, finding sites, and restaurants, and trails, and more. Now that I am not working at the restaurant, I am able to do just that! So, the first post on my adventures around Tennessee will be about Gentry Farms!

Cam and I went a couple weeks ago, and absolutely fell in love with it. They don't just sell pumpkins, but they offer a couple hours, or more, of entertainment! This is a perfect place for a family to spend a weekend morning or afternoon...or just a couple of gals who love Fall and all that is has to offer!

This post will be mostly of photos of the farm and all that it has to offer. I hope you enjoy the colors and the scenery. Believe it or not, it is even more breathtaking in real life!


My partner in crime, Cam.




Little siamese pumpkins <3

Of course we went on this tractor-pulled hayride! We got to see the land they farm, the houses they live in, and the cows that roam freely.


This was my first real corn maze, and it was pretty neat. 
I know they have the haunted corn mazes around, but those really aren't my speed.
I'll stick with my daylight, safe corn mazes.


Cam leading the way.


If you follow these little signs with Bible verses, they lead you out of the maze. 
A cute, Southern touch.





I didn't realize there was bamboo in Tennessee!







Overall, it was a fun afternoon! 
Stay tuned for more adventures!

Until next time, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment